Ok..So I haven't posted anything for a while so here is a quick update. I just finished my Graduate Degree and received my MBA... I am so happy to be done, but I think Tim is happier. We also just went through a full complete cycle of IVF and I will find out on March 18th (which is my birthday) if I am pregnant or not. We canceled the first round of IVF, because it wasn't that successful. Even though the second time around wasn't an improvement we decided to go a head (my body just doesn't want to produce enough eggs). I hope Tim and I get good news and please everyone keep us in your prayers. If not we will try again...I am thankful we have great insurance that covers a total of four attempts. I will keep thinking positive!
Brandi
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back!! I have been sending prayers your way every night! Love you bunches!
Hey guys. If you keep trying, it will eventually happen, but you need to increase your frequency if you know what I mean. Get busy and good luck.
Just stopping by from your sisters blog to welcome you back to the blogging world. Congrats on your MBA and best wishes on the pregnancy thing!
So nice to meet you,
Melinda at Bloggin It From the Burbs
Post a Comment